• 1.5+ years of experience developing complex, modern, and responsive web applications;
• Software Design Patterns;
• Understanding of various build and deployment pipelines (azure ci/cd or similar);
• Experience with Relational Databases (MSSQL);
• Experience with React / Node.js (using Redux / Saga / Thunk or similar);
• Experience with TypeScript;
• Knowledge of Nest.js (will be a plus);
• Experience with e2e / unit testing of both React and Backend components (desirable);
• Experience in working with GIT;
• English spoken and written skills - Intermediate and above (able to negotiate and convey own opinion);
• Team player.
Project: One of the biggest US retail franchising with over 1000 stores and more than 3,5 mln monthly visitors to our e-commerce website. We are building the team to create a new e-com platform using the cutting-edge technologies. This will enable millions of global clients to use the product we create in the most sufficie.
Customer country the USA.
Team Size: 8 Full Stack, 1 Front End, 1 QA, 1 Tech Lead.
• Hands-on software/application development;
• Create software components, modules, integrations;
• Create software testing implementations including unit, functional, acceptance, performance, and security tests;
• Provide feedback during development cycles regarding technical constraints.
• we will pay you higher than market offers;
• flexible work schedule (office or remote, mix);
• medical insurance and paid vacation;
• salary review every 6 months;
• paid courses, training's, conferences;
• free access to the gym + yoga;
• drinks, fruits and sweets in the office;
• corporate events;
• cool management.